10.6.06

Pretty Pictures

Now that I don't have to sit around thinking I should be revising now I should be revising now I should be... I've been able to catch up on my webcomics, and also to read through the archives of a few that I've been meaning to check out for a while.

Naturally, the whole world wants to know what I'm reading - and the whole world can now find out, as I've added a section for my favourite webcomics in the sidebar of this blog. It's tentative at the moment. I'm torn between including all my favourites and not wanting to either take up too much space, add too many images to my template or drown out my absolute favourites. I've also rearranged all the icons about three times now.

If I wanted to direct you subtly to the most impressive, I would do it by demanding that you try Scary Go Round, Gunnerkrigg Court, Stuff Sucks and Bolt City (especially Copper). Then, if you did not, I would hit you with my shoe.

Anyway, there it is. It will change. Probably.

No comments: