13.7.06

I Am Five Words

Been meaning to post one of the many quizzes I take, was reminded by this post. There's always confirmation bias in these things - you take ten, hate or disagree with nine, but there's one that you think describes you perfectly, or which matches you nicely onto one of your favourite fictional characters. Here's one I like, because I think it captures my extremes and mediocrities:

Big Five Word Test Results
Extroversion (7%) very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Accommodation (60%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Orderliness (60%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
Emotional Stability (46%) medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Inquisitiveness (90%) very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Word Choice Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

I disagree with the optimistic bit. I mean, I'm definitely more 'sedate' than 'tense', but that's more because I've learnt not to worry about some things (such as public speaking and exams) and completely given up on other things (such as well, everything else).

No comments: