6.11.06

Sam and Max are back!


When I was a kid, I loved The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police beyond words. Of course, the cartoon show was only the tip of an iceberg comprising indie comics and a Lucasarts adventure game. However, the game is difficult to find in the UK, and the complete collection of their comics is now fetching 175 quid in the Amazon marketplace. What joy, then, to find that the much hoped-for Sam and Max sequel is finally abroad, and creator Steve Purcell is (very slowly) posting new comics to the web. Click the image above to see, or click here if moving your mouse that distance is too much effort.

2 comments:

Geosomin said...

Oh wow. You just made my day.
I loved Sam & Max and all those gravy McGuffins..

Pacian said...

That's why my blog is called... The Dream Factory.

...

Yes, it is.