9.7.08

Quite Incurable

Poizoned Mind

Not that I don't have anything better to do right now (for example: sleeping, it's almost 1am), but I've uploaded a new version of Poizoned Mind that runs under Windows Vista without Aero switching off. Note that the URL to the old version (hosted on Willhostforfood) still works - and still points to the old version.

I may release a similar fix for Space Shot during my next bout of insomnia.

One thing I keep toying with is the idea of releasing a "Gold Edition" for Poizoned Mind, with the option to turn on proper line wrapping. But then I always feel a chill breeze, and an electric blue George Lucas materialises over my shoulder, giving me an encouraging nod, and suddenly I feel like maybe I should leave things as they are.

4 comments:

Geosomin said...

Don't meddle too much or we'll come over and make you return all your flashlights back to guns again :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but I always feel more creative at 2 in the morning.

Hm, this looks interesting, I will have to go look at it.

Electric blue George Lucas?

Pacian said...

@Geo: Hey, don't make me insert Hayden Christensen into your photos.

@Chiya: "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Anonymous said...

If you make a non-sound version of this game i'll remember you when i'm rich and famous. So please find it in your heart to do this :).